12 May 2014

rubber stamp and thank you Turquoise Eye :)


I was really excited to receive my custom made rubber stamp from blade rubber stamps .... I am very pleased with how the finer details have come out so well :) Now I can add an extra special touch to my parcels ...




Also, I would like to say a huge thank you to Joanne from Turquoise Eye for her shout out on Facebook - because of this I have received a lovely set of new likers :) This made me so happy :)

You might want to check out Joanne's beautiful intricately hand painted jewellery on her Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/TurquoiseEyeJoanne - or her etsy store - http://www.etsy.com/shop/turquoiseeye.

Lucy x

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to add something extra special to your parcels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm thinking I should definitely get me one of these stamps, looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very welcome Clare :)
      I am so happy with my stamp, and it didn't break the bank either x

      Delete
  3. Lovely stamp for a lovely idea! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...