11 April 2014

dipping my toes into etsy ....

I have been wanting to do this for a while, and now I have finally found the time to open my wonderful etsy store ....


I was blown away by receiving 3 likes in the first hour of opening - I am taking this as a sign of great things to come!! 

So far I am really impressed with etsy - it was easy to set up shop, the shop dashboard is great, as are the real time stats, and I love how you can link to social media like facebook...

I am currently playing with the tags to try to find words or combinations of words that will help get my items higher up in search results - so far I am not having much luck with this .... I will let you know if I find the secret to success :)

Have a great day

Lucy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...