8 December 2013

I love pearls....




Here is a Keishi pearl bracelet I made last week, I have strung the pearls up to make a double bracelet. I could just imagine this walking down a church isle!! 


I was really excited to get these white Keishi pearls as Keishi Pearls are my favourite type of pearl. I love the irregular organic shapes and the way the irregularities capture the light, and seem to have such variegating different gentle hues, they look so natural and simply elegant.


Pearl symbolises purity, honesty, integrity and innocence. Pearl enhances focus, meditation and imparts tranquility and wisdom x   

Lucy :)

9 comments:

  1. I do love your pearls. I have a necklace, which is a bit similar, and I call it my seed pearl necklace. They remind me a bit of rice crispies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pearl bracelet is so delicate and ethereal perfect for any bride. Linking up with Handmade Monday. Let me know about your experiences of selling your goodies at crafts fairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of these type of pearls before, they are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bracelet is lovely - pearls are so pretty and very delicate looking. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bracelet!! Thanks for crafting with us over at Handmade Harbour! xo Valerie HH DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Andrea, Christmas Pie Crafts and Valerie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh those pearls are so pretty, i agree, the organic shapes make them extra special, definitely worthy of a 'big day'! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...