30 November 2013

latest folksy sale :)


I was very excited to have a folksy sale earlier this week - this coral, onyx and gold bracelet has now travelled across the country and arrived at its home. 

It is always such a wonderful experience to wrap one of my creations up with care and love. I always make quite a fuss, putting the jewellery in a little bag on top of a cotton cushion, and I love adding flower confetti for an extra touch of colour and specialness! On the outside I tie the box with a couple of ribbons from which I hang a ceramic heart for an extra decoration.

 I get such a lot of joy out of this, I only wish I could watch it being opened at its destination! 

I hope this bracelet will bring happiness and joy to its owner :) 
          


Lucy :)


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...